N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 75+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for C++ Engineer to join our ranks.
- Prototyping and coding gameplay, animation and UI features;
- Creation, debugging, maintenance and optimization of custom extensions for С++;
- Re-engineering of existing code to meet new requirements and implement new technologies;
- Writing of clean, maintainable, portable and well-documented code;
- Cooperate with designers, animators, programmers and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
- Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC and Mobile devices.
- Experience in game development (1+ years);
- Experience in С++ (1+ years);
- Strong 3D math skills and good knowledge of algorithms;
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code;
- Familiarity with software engineering practices and design patterns;
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers and programmers and propose effective solutions.
Good to have:
- Unreal Engine blueprints;
- A good understanding of performance optimization;
- VCS (preferably Git, to be familiar with git flow);
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes;
- Experience with other programming and scripting languages, like Java, Lua will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more