N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we’ve delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
The Junior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation, and day to day management of the company's pay per click marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience in implementation of PPC strategy, conversion optimization
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns in Social Networks
- Experience with email automation tools
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts to a broader audience
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Building new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Proposing and implementing A/B testing.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.