N-iX is looking for a talented Junior Frontend Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
BiP Solutions is Scottish company, which works with applications for goods/services procurement. BiP products are used by such companies as Fujitsu, Rolls Royce, Mastercard, Canon, SSE, Vodafone, institutions like EBRD, governments (UAE, Ireland, Bahamas etc).
Team works with an eProcurement portal (SaaS solution), which allows clients to manage tendering activities. eProcurement solution should be secure, open and transparent to guide users through the process. Portal covers such functionality as project plan creation, contract administration, supporting timescales, notice types and workflows in an intuitive system.
Most eProcurement solutions are fully branded according to clients’ requirements.
- Working with complex, interesting systems, which help companies and institutions to handle procurement processes
- Working with a mature team on the new development of eProcurement portal
- Making thoughtful and respectful contributions to code reviews and design discussions
- Discussing user requirements, discuss trade-offs, and plan timelines
- Mentoring junior developers and make your team stronger
- Testing your code to ensure correctness and minimize regressions
- Have a respectful, positive, and constructive attitude
- Experience in building web applications
- You are proficient with SCSS
- Solid understanding of Vanilla JS and/or jQuery
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar responsive frameworks
- Experience with template engines like JSP, Thymeleaf, Twig etc.
- You communicate effectively with cross-functional groups
- Experience working with UI/UX team
- Experience with Scrum process
Would be a plus:
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more