Our Client is a fast-growing and successful company at the forefront of the finance sector changing the face of modern finance forever.
– Launched in 2010 as a peer-to-peer lending platform
– Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2019 – an award that lasts 5 years – recognised as the most prestigious business awards in the UK
– More than a decade of expertise in lending, with over £4 billion of loans delivered
– Acquired by Metro Bank in 2020
– Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
– Company is a member of the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA).
The role is perfect for an ambitious and talented individual, who wants to make an impact from day one, using the latest Microsoft technology stack and other technologies as appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a .NET C# Developer to join a fun and hardworking team of Developers, QA, and Team Leads, who are going through an expansion phase to support the rapid growth of a business that has already lent over £1 billion to date.
• Part of a team of .NET Developers following Agile Development principles and working in Scrum Teams with a Product Manager and QA to deliver high-quality work in 2-week sprints
• Full-stack development, but the main focus is on the server-side
• JIRA to manage Development tasks, Confluence as a Wiki, Bitbucket (Git), MS Teams, Service Fabric, Splunk
• .NET (C#), .NET Core
• ASP.NET (MVC, Web API), LINQ
• Unit Testing (e.g. NUnit), Integration Testing, Dependency Injection (e.g. NSubstitute)
• Agile / Scrum
• Experience building highly scalable and available e-commerce systems
• Design code that adheres to the SOLID principles
• Good communications skills
• Degree educated or equivalent
• CI, Continuous Delivery, Build Automation
• Relational Database Technologies (ideally SQL Server 2012/2014), note we also have a DBA team
• Cloud-based development and delivery platforms (ideally Microsoft Azure)
• Financial services experience, but this is not essential as we will teach you what you need to know
Good to have:
• React, Ajax, CSS, HTML
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds