We are looking for a talented Junior Java Engineer to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Perform code reviews
- Communicate with the client’s team directly on a daily basis
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- Develop high performance API
- At least 1 year of experience with the latest versions of Java
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Previous experience working within agile environment, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more