N-iX is looking for a Junior QA Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our Client is a fast-growing and successful company at the forefront of the finance sector changing the face of modern finance forever. Their concept is simple: creditworthy borrowers want a low-cost loan. RateSetter is a peer-to-peer lending service that allows its users to lend and borrow money directly from each other according to their own interest rates. The website allows to invest a minimum amount of £10 and get loans up to £35,000 for individuals and up to £2m for businesses. RateSetter’s Provision Fund has proved so effective that every individual investor has received all the capital and interest they expected and nobody has ever lost a penny: a unique feat amongst the major platforms in the UK P2P industry.
- Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
- Review business requirements to write test cases
- Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
- Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
- Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
- 1+ years of enterprise software product quality assurance experience
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of client-server architecture
- Experience in Agile development and Scrum framework
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Experience in API, Integration testing
- Experience testing RestfulAPIs, working knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate English level and good communication skills
- As a big plus: experience in automation testing
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business Trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.