We are looking for a talented Junior .NET Engineer
to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Customer Experience Management. The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
As a .NET Engineer, you will build the client's core service infrastructure and platform. Your work will connect the world’s leading businesses to their customers, using modern web technologies over service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Researching, designing, implementing and maintaining high quality software systems using .NET technologies to meet internal/external client’s requirements
- Implement company products using .NET framework
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure delivery and uninterrupted service
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- At least 1 year of experience of using .NET framework
- Web API/WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET Core
- Unit testing experience
- Solid basics in programming
- Working knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Previous experience with agile process and scrum framework, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Demonstrate good software engineering fundamentals
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written