N-iX is looking to fulfill the open position of Junior .NET Full-Stack Enginee
r to join the team of young and passionate full-stack developers.
Our client is a US company based in California that creates educational websites and other software products for kids. At this moment we are taking over the contribution to enhancement educational sites, as well as implementing new online learning platforms for children with special needs and international schools attendees.
• Taking an active part in daily and weekly communication with the rest of the distributed team over email and IM
• Taking part in projects planning and technical design
• Code implementation
• Taking part in high-level planning sessions for 2 weeks in most exciting places in the world with the entire team several times a year.
• At least 6 months of commercial experience
• Good grades in math and computer science at schools and university
• Good experience or knowledge in .Net, ASP.NET
• Microsoft Developer certification is a plus
• Knowledge of relational DB, SQL
• Good experience or knowledge in TypeScript, SASS
• Experience with Vue.js is a plus
• Participation in computing competitions is a plus
• Good English and good communication skills
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• Mentorship program
• Business Trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.