Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Game Development Studio
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the Game Development Team. N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 75+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
- Development and maintenance of Test Cases
- Perform functional, regression, GUI, smoke, compatibility, etc.
- Test using a handheld gaming device and various other gaming platforms
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Experience in manual testing from 6 months
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Familiar with game engine Unity, Unreal engine, etc.
- Understanding of client-server application structure
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.