About Good e-Learning, we are:
- A fast growing, global player in the online training space, with multiple service offerings
- A training company that delivers certified video-based learning for Business and IT Professionals
- A market-leading LMS and training provider for Blue Chip companies such as HPE, Alvanon, Ikea, BMC, CSC, BSI
- A fun and exciting place to work, where no two days are the same
- A company that invests in its people
The Quality Assurance Tester role sits within the N-iX e-learning team. You will be responsible for testing portfolio courses and advising on all technical issues.
You will work closely with Instructional Designers in London and E-Learning Developers and Graphic Designers in Ukraine to ensure all courses are tested to a high standard and that all issues are resolved before going on sale on the Good e-Learning website.
You will be responsible for following the technical QA checklist and ensuring that any new issues are escalated to e-learning management before being added to the checklist for future testing.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the company design methodology. This is a great opportunity to advance your career and develop a broad range of skills.
- 1+ year experience as a manual QA tester or similar role
- An understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience working as part of a production/software development team
- Solid understanding of quality assurance best practices, including functionality and accessibility testing
- Methodical, logical and process-driven
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attentive to detail and the ability to detect and track issues clearly and accurately
- Proven track record of successfully prioritizing and completing projects to tight deadlines
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more