We are looking for a Lead Software Development Engineerin Test, who will take over ownership of testing our solutions. You will be responsible for developing test strategy, creation and execution complex tests for Web and Mobile applications alongside with the entire platform. We require a person with a passion for collaborative problem solving, and willingness to deliver sophisticated products with the highest quality.
• Create from the ground up the automated testing framework for CORGI Technology and all required processes
• Define the technical components of the new automated testing framework
• Work with our Software and DevOps Engineers to integrate automated tests in our CI/CD pipeline
• Write and troubleshoot automation scripts
Coach Software Engineers on automation tests, on our journey towards TDD
• About 7 years experience in automated testing of complex web applications;
• Strong programming experience in Java Script and C#
• Familiarity with E2E testing including setup and configuration (e.g. Cypress, Selenium, CodedUI, Protractor)
• Automation testing of Microsoft Stack applications, Web-based applications, Web-services and APIs and/or cloud-based platforms
• Spearhead an automated testing framework, with strong experience with producing test tooling and writing test automation scripts from scratch
• Clear understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
• Experience in QA processes setup
• Upper-Intermediate English level
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
CORGI HomePlan is a successful Insurance company, aiming to become a leading FinTech for energy insurance and installation of carbon saving products. In our 10 years of existence, we acquired 180,000 customers and are continuing to grow! We challenge the status quo and strive to provide better quality and pricing of home plan cover to consumers across the UK.
In 2017, CORGI HomePlan became part of the OVO family and began an exciting new journey with lots of opportunities. We are very ambitious – and we grow by innovating! The potential is huge: we can provide brilliant products and services to OVO’s 5-million customer base.
CORGI HomePlan is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. Our ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and our staff.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.