We are looking for an Azure Lead/Architect Engineer that can help us better define Azure Cloud project.
• 3-5 years of experience in Application Development or IT Systems Engineering.
• Azure experience/certification (preferred) or AWS experience/certification
• Expertise with at least one high-level programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
• Expertise with scripting and configuration management (bash/powershell/Ansible, etc)
• Expertise with Azure Stack in a Hybrid environment (preferred) or AWS Outpost
• Demonstrated ability of writing, iterating and troubleshooting cloud applications and/or environment lifecycle automation
• Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Provider offerings (AWS/Azure/GC) including ability to analyze environments based on compute, data, cost and/or security requirements
• Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
• Experience with Kubernetes in a multi-cloud environment
• Prior experience working in a multi-cloud environment, developing strategies for migrating workloads in between and executing on them
• Must have Azure Security Engineer Associate certification (AZ-500)
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds