N-iX is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to start our new project.
Our customer is one of the top financial institutions in Florida, offering the market a comprehensive set of commercial and investment banking services tailored to the needs of individuals and corporate clients alike.
You will be responsible for discovering, customer`s needs analyzing, offering the best solutions and implementing your ideas.
- At least 5 years of experience in DevOps and/or Cloud Architecture
- Cloud architecture and knowledge of IaaS such as AWS and/or MS Azure (AWS is preferred)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and micro-services
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with Jenkins, GIT)
- Solid linux systems skills
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet experience
- Solid knowledge of system and network security best practices
- Scripting/automation knowledge preferably with two major scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go, PowerShell, etc.)
- DB administration experience
- Self-starter with good English oral and written communication skills (client-facing role)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.