We are looking for a Lead Java Engineer.
With over 30 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and maintaining on-board communication and control systems, our customer is a leading, trusted partner for railway operators and train builders worldwide.
Its Passenger Information Systems are high quality, tailor-made solutions that offer the flexibility, user-friendliness and stability that our clients ask for.
Our various types of on-board control systems such as our bogie monitoring systems are innovative yet reliable products which are designed specifically for the railway business.
Trains and trams all around the world are equipped with our solutions, from New Zealand over India, to France, Canada and the US.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team (Playing the role of scrum master)
- Motivating the team to achieve organisational goals
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Supporting team members to maximize their potential
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
- Team leadership experience
- Good understanding of agile processes (Scrum)
- More than 8 years of commercial experience as Java Engineer
- Java 11 (Spring and/or Quarkus)
- AMQP (RabbitMQ)
- REST API (HTTPS)
Would be a plus:
- Linux system calls
- Experience with audio streaming
- TRDP, SNMP
- Experience in designing of software systems
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more