Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
We are looking for a skilful Lead Java Software Engineer, who will join our team.
About the client:
CVEX is transforming private market trading, bringing it into the modern era. We are applying leading-edge technology and automation to create a new private securities market focused on efficiency, fairness, transparency, and liquidity.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
We are looking for a skilful Lead Java Engineer. A perfect candidate must be able to adjust to constant business change. Common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
- Leading the team
- Coordinating with other teams and SH
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Responsible for the technical design of new features and choosing the best approach.
- Documenting a clear technical design.
- Ensures the code quality
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Work with the QA and Customer teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Decent knowledge of Java (11)
- Understanding and experience with Spring Boot, Spring Data, PostgreSQL
- Cloud Technologies: Docker
- Strong English communication skills
- Agile development practices
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
- Produce relevant technical documentation describing in sufficient detail how the requirements can be achieved