We are looking for a skillful Lead Java Software Engineer, who must be able to adjust to constant business change. Common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
About the client:
Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools, and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
- Leading the team
- Coordinating with other teams and stakeholders
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Responsible for the technical design of new features and choosing the best approach.
- Documenting a clear technical design.
- Ensures the code quality
- Decent knowledge of Java
- Understanding and experience with Spring
- Experience with cross-system communication (REST, GraphQL)
- Asynchronous messaging (Apache Kafka)
- Spring Data, PostgreSQL
- Cloud Technologies: AWS or other cloud providers, Docker, Kubernetes (EKS), RDS, S3
- Strong English communication skills
- Agile development practices
- Technologies stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Web Services (REST), PostgreSQL, JUnit, Maven, JS (React)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more