We are looking for an experienced and talented JAVA Engineer with the possibility to drive the direction.
We are an agile team who are always looking for ways to improve and your experience and curiosity will help us do that. Our aim is to create a state-of-the-art technical environment and you will help get us there.
Our client is a technology-led foreign exchange payments firm aiming to fundamentally change the deliverable FX market. They have developed a powerful foreign exchange and international payments technology platform. By making the market transparent, cheap, and simple to access via this platform, its customers can deliver any foreign exchange payments-related service to their own customers. They developed an independent exchange that delivers FX conversion and payments as a cloud-based web service that takes away the uncertainty, cost, risk and complexity of currency from everyday transactions.
- Work closely with team members and project stakeholders on the customer’s site
- Research, evaluate, estimate, and implement a technical solution for business requirements
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks
- Conduct and participate in code reviews.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback.
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
- Passionate about technology
- Experience working with scalable web applications and APIs
- Comprehensive knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of Ruby, Elixir (as a plus)
- Experience of working in an Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD environment on a Web or API delivered product
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, self-starter, organized, able to manage own workload
- English language level upper intermediate or higher
- Experience in a Financial Services environment or similar (as a plus)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more