N-IX is looking for perspective and ambitious Lead Node.js Engineer to join our team.
Our client is leading global provider of high-quality licensed images, videos, and music. The company helps inspire graphic designers, creative directors, video editors, filmmakers, web developers, and other creative professionals by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Content creators contribute their work, where end users buy and use it in a diverse array of creative personal and business projects. It's a two-sided marketplace that empowers the world's storytellers.
- Technical coordination and team management
- Implement and adhere to best practices for continuous delivery
- Work in close contact with customer's team members and project stakeholders
- Design and implement technical solutions
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Perform code reviews, write technical documentation, and perform deployments. Access and configuration setup
- Perform workload and timing estimations
- Adhere to customer's standards and guidelines
- Responsible for team on-boarding and mentorship
- Contribute to the definition of team standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Maintain a high level of automated code coverage and coordinate with Manual QA to ensure regression testing of features prior to delivery
- Propose process improvements and changes
- Experience leading software engineering teams
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience designing, developing and maintaining large-scale web applications
- Comfortable with developing RESTful API routes and investigating back end issues.
- Experience using build tools like Webpack, npm, etc.
- Proficient with Git and a continuous integration workflow.
- Proficient with fundamental database concepts (at least one RDBMS and one NoSQL dB)
- Software quality is important to you. You are used to writing automated tests (especially unit tests) and continuous delivery
- You are a team player who takes feedback constructively
- You are also self-motivated and effective at working independently
- You are able to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical people
- You are comfortable collaborating with a variety of roles, such as product management, product designers, quality engineers, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more