N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join our team.
- Experience in manual testing 5 years +
- 3+ years of leadership experience (6+ people)
- Design test strategy and test plan
- Advanced knowledge of testing approaches, techniques, methodologies
- Ability to set up testing processes
- Perform functional, regression, GUI, smoke, compatibility, etc.
- Experience in testing games (Unity/Unreal game engines)
- Good Knowledge of bug tracking activities
- Experience with SVN/GIT
- Understanding of client-server application structure
- Good spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Experience in performance testing
- Automation experience
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents