N-iX is looking for a talented Lead React Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas to product development.
Join one of our rock star teams with strong engineering practices and mature scrum processes to help our client (world-known company, one of the largest in the industry) with the digital transformation of solutions, and you'll never feel stuck in your professional growth.
N-iX partners are located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive the global change together!
- 6+ years in designing, and building large-scale customer-facing web applications
- Frontend testing and performance optimization
- CSS3/SCSS/HTML5, modern responsive design techniques
- 4+ years commercial experience with a React
- Extensive experience with ES6, React, Redux, Redux-saga TypeScript, CSS, RESTful APIs
- Feel comfortable with modern front-end toolings like Webpack and Gulp
- Friend of Jest, unit testing, e2e testing
- Be great with version control, especially Git and tools like Bitbucket/GitHub
- Experience with Enzyme / react test utils
- Would be a great plus: basic knowledge of NodeJS
- Manage Front-end team (3-4 people), be a true leader.
- Work in sprints to deliver new functionality to the solution
- Continuously perfect our style guides, design, and code patterns as well as our React component library
- Work in sprints to improve performance, and to support growth and scalability
- Follow best practices and make code reviews
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more