Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our customer is an online platform that connects school students with STEM employers. Students have the ability to explore career paths, interact with company representatives, and apply for work experience and apprenticeships before they leave school.
It empowers students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers and education providers.
- Take ownership of a feature or feature set
- Work with PO and engineers to solve problems and implement solutions
- Quantitative and qualitative user research and testing (surveys, remote unmoderated user testing, face to face usability testing).
- Designing the information architecture, with solid customer insights, produce user flows, prototype the full functionality with high-resolution prototypes, apply the final UI, and progress with additional user testing to validate the solution.
- Providing the assets and the specs to the developers.
- Drive the UI/UX Strategy forward and communicate it throughout the business
- Facilitate strategic, customer-centric decision making
- Align product and UI in accordance with the business plan
- Research and analysis, design, augmentation, and execution/monitoring of ideas and concepts to ensure that these are successful
- Participation in customer engagements in order to survey and absorb positive usage as well as pain points with User Experience from a varied audience of business users
- Experience in managing both UI/UX initiatives for mobile applications and websites
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for application, mobile, and web design
- Experience in graphic design, iconography, styling, and animation
- Ability to understand complex business and system requirements and translate these into simple UI concepts
- Analyzing and reviewing competitor products and bringing innovative ideas and concepts
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (UXPin, Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, Abstract)
The ideal candidate is also:
- Has at least an Upper-intermediate level of English
- Has strong communication & team working skills
- Possesses extreme ownership of overall projects and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Has agile mindset and is a good team player
- Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal technical solution and actual client needs
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.