Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
N-iX, a software development company with development centers in Lviv and Kyiv is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill in the position of Legal Counsel.
The successful candidate will be part of Legal team which has as its mission full legal support of the Company.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English with the level of your desired salary.
- Legal support of non-disclosure agreements signing process with clients
- Legal support of contracting process with vendors
- Legal support in Human Сapital domain
- Performing research on specific legal issues and drafting analyses and studies
- Contributing to the further development and promotion of the Company’s legal policies and organizational development.
The ideal candidate will have
- Diploma of completed university studies at master's level
- A successful track record, preferably at mid-career level, of working on IT-related legal fields on an international level and in international team environments (3-5 years)
- A natural bias for action, a high degree of commitment and self-motivation, and a proactive approach to getting things done
- A strong service focus and proven ability to work efficiently and meet demanding deadlines
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills (English, Ukrainian).
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical Insurance
- IT Club Discount program
- Challenging and non-standard tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Team buildings
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Anniversary presents