Our client is a Germany-based IT company that provides eCommerce and subscription management solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services, and SaaS. Our cloud-based eCommerce platform simplifies recurring billing, optimizes the customer experience, and offers comprehensive global compliance and payment capabilities. Leveraging in-house expertise, technology, and services, B2C and B2B clients acquire more customers, improve retention and grow their revenue in international markets.
About the project
All-in-One Global Ecommerce product- a single platform that combines e-commerce, recurring billing and global payment processing and enables clients manage, monetize and optimize their online sells. Our team is responsible for Web presentation of core functionality providing an innovative user experience for end-users.
We are looking for a motivated QA Engineer, who will take part in the quality assurance process of a complex web B2B/B2C product. You will be responsible for web application’s testing - mostly UI&GraphQL API, participating in the development process&raising the bar of quality for the whole platform.
You will work closely with the current QA Engineer and support him in regression testing, release preparations & writing automated tests. Also, you will be heavily involved in the team's development pipeline, contributing your expertise & eagerness to improve user stories, bugs, and documentation.
- Main responsibility is manual testing of the web application
- Testing GraphQL API (as part of QA for backend team tickets)
- Collaborate with team on clarification and refining user stories
- Involvement in automated tests implementation using Cypress
- Troubleshoot various problems across multiple environments and platforms
- 1 year of commercial experience in testing web applications
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Experience in API testing (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience with Cypress/other automation tools is a plus
- Clear understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.