N-iX is welcome you to join Game Development and VR studio within our company. Our main focus is on development of mid-core multiplayer games and VR experiences for different industries. Our projects usually require a development from scratch, with the involvement of the whole team into a creative process.
We are looking for QA ready to dive into games that we develop. Sometimes games crash, sometimes they do not give money, are frozen and stuck. The main task will be to find all these issues and report them to the team.
- Development and maintenance of Test Cases
- Perform functional, regression, GUI, smoke, compatibility, etc.
- Test using a handheld gaming device and various other gaming platforms
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Experience in manual testing from 6 months
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in creating/execute test cases, checklists
- Familiar with the Game industry
- Familiar with game engine Unity, Unreal engine, etc.
- Understanding of client-server application structure
- Excellent attention to details
- Willing to grow in VR / game industry
- Flexible hours approach
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation package
- IT Club Discount program
- Masseur and Doctor
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Team buildings
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Anniversary presents