Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
As a Middle 2D Artist on the Bazaar project, you will join our creative and gifted team ensuring the ultimate quality of art assets we produce.
- Produce illustrations and concepts for VFX and props
- Work closely within the art team under the defined project style and art direction
- Produce work with minimal supervision, in an efficient and timely manner to maintain production schedules
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop
- Ability to create highly polished game assets and marketing materials
- Strong knowledge of color theory, composition, and lighting.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with team members of different disciplines
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Stunning portfolio with illustrations and concept art.
Good to have:
- Experience in 3D graphic software
- Experience in task trackers like Jira or Trello
- Passion for CCG and Auto Battler games