N-iX is looking for a Middle AQA Engineer (Java) to join our team.
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
- Write automated test cases to cover web services
- Create code verification for REST, DB etc.
- Be responsible for end-to-end testing of back-nd functionality, mostly Web Services (REST)
- Work with Databases, Azure Portal, Kibana, Soap services etc.
- General testing experience: at least 2,5 – 3 years (preferably back-end)
- Understanding of testing fundamentals and testing processes
- Good understanding of Java Collections Framework, Java Core (java 8 streams)
- OOP and good knowledge of GOF patterns (builder, singleton, factory, etc.)
- Good understanding of Generics
- Good knowledge and practical experience with SQL
- Object Serialization
- Being result-oriented, ability to make things done
- Good communication skills in English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with TestNG or jUnit
- Experience with Rest-Assured
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings