Our Client offers a customer communication solution as an online service. It makes it possible to create business documents (e.g. invoices), send the documents through all major distribution channels like postal mail, email, electronic invoice hubs etc. It provides possibilities to implement advanced workflows with complex business rules that makes it easy for the customers to tailor each document uniquely for each recipient. It also provides an online document archive for the sent documents. All configurations are done in an easy to use web interface.
The Client’s solution is designed from the beginning to run on a cloud infrastructure and make use of the dynamic scaling possibilities it provides. It is a true cloud solution in the sense that it is just one large installation that should dynamically grow as the number of customers increase.
The Client is looking for a Middle AQA Engineer that will become a member of the team.
- Review business requirements to write test cases and test plans Identify and document all levels of testing including functional, integration, user acceptance and exploratory
- Analyze test results, troubleshoot issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
- Build and execute automated test cases
- Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues, risks
- Be highly collaborative with test and dev engineers and business partners to deliver the highest quality
- Be self-managed, but identify when escalation is needed
- You have knowledge of QA best practices
- Experience with Selenium or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of common automated testing patterns and best practices
- Readiness to take responsibility for AQA process
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level
Nice to have:
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with writing automation test cases with Java
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.