Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv or Remote
Game Development Studio
We are looking for the Middle C++ Animation Programmer to join our ranks to work on a hyper-realistic VR training sim for American Football quarterbacks, that leverages motion tracking technology and offers realistic training experience.
- Development and improvement of our animation engine, pipeline, and tools.
- Development and improvement of our American football match engine
- Writing of clean, maintainable, portable and well-documented code
- Cooperating with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
- Ensuring the stability and performance of the game on PC (VR)
- Experience in game development
- Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns, and software engineering
- Minimum of two years of professional experience using C++ as the main language
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong 3D math skills and good knowledge of algorithms
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and portable code
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers, and programmers and propose effective solutions
Good to have:
- Experience with any kind of animation systems like UE4 animation system, Unity Mecanim, Morpheme
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.