We are looking for Middle CRM Engineer to join our team in Kyiv.
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers.
The ambition of our client is to reach 1 billion users by 2020 by extending the list of the services they provide. More challenging and innovative projects are coming our way this year!
To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
Tools and approaches:
The main tools are MS CRM Dynamics 365 (online), MS CRM SDK, Java Script, VS 2008, VS 2013, Azure Portal, TFS, JIRA.
We are working in agile environment taking Scrum and Kanban as our baseline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Research, lead, design, configure, implement and maintain high quality software systems using MS CRM Dynamics 365, Unified Service Desk (USD) and .NET technologies to meet internal / external client’s requirements.
- Derive the design initiative for development team with solution architects and business analysts; help transform the design in to implementation with the help of developers.
- Develop, customize & unit test software systems and systems enhancements in accordance with supplied technical specifications, standards and industry best practices to project deadlines.
- Maintain the existing applications, which includes level 3 support, bug fixing and any new enhancements as agreed with the app support team.
- Deploy the applications in production environment with the help of application support team, take responsibility of development and test environment.
- Facilitate the deployment of application in test environment.
- Provide appropriate code comments for program coding by following a standard coding pattern.
- Maintain the low-level design document with the support of solution/ data architects.
- Create unit test case which follows industry standards and testing practices.
- Maintain the deployment document and do the knowledge transfer to operations team for any development work
The candidate should have an experience in:
- MS CRM Dynamics 365 (or previous online versions)
- MS CRM SDK (Plugins & workflows)
- Java Script/ jQuery
- C# (2.0 & Higher)/ ASP.NET
- Web Services/ WCF
- SQL / SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Design/ Scrum Methodology
- MS Azure (PaaS & IaaS)
- MS CRM Dynamics 365 (or previous online versions) customization and development using MS CRM SDK and Java Script.
- Engineering web services using C#, WCF and has practical knowledge of SOA, worked extensively with XML, XSL and XSD.
- Performance optimization, both in C# and SQL Server (including caching, query optimization, robust class design).
- TFS, Jira, Confluence Microsoft Enterprise Library, Nunit, IIS or other similar supporting tools and frameworks.
- Exposure of windows Azure (PaaS) is good to have.
- Strong hands-on Microsoft SQL Server skills + SSRS & SSIS.
- Creating and executing large scale architectural designs which demonstrate ability to scale to support large numbers of concurrent Users as well as large data volumes.
- Designing and implementation of testing procedures and hands on experimental code modifications which target latency and throughput improvements within a wide variety of product components.
- Developing and delivering high quality, efficient and optimized business applications or web-based services to tight deadlines.
- Also, proficient in object-oriented programming, object-oriented design, design patterns, refactoring and unit testing knowledge.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more