We are looking for a skillful DevOps Engineer to help us build deployment systems for our team, automate, and deploy new technologies. A perfect candidate must be able to adjust to constant business change. Common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
About the client:
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
We are collaborating on the solutions for the mobile operation, control and maintenance of automated systems. The company’s products are designed for environments where downtime is a critical issue such as airports, warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing operations and power stations, water treatment facilities or renewable energy farms. The solutions are used by global leaders in manufacturing, airport operations and logistics, such as Honda North America, Toyota UK, Volkswagen, Boston Logan Airport, Allessa Chemie, Zalando, Baur, Brillux as well as many airports in Europe.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
- Close working relationship with software engineers and engineering leader
- Windows/Linux system administration
- Configuration management using Chef to deploy and automate services
- Managing various release environments
- Prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions
- Managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems
- Maintain, design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments
- Monitor and measure systems for performance, load & capacity planning
- Deploy infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- CI/CD best practices for Jenkins pipeline deployments
- Docker and Docker orchestration deployment into AWS and local development environments
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Jenkins administrator experience
- Using Git confidently from cli or application
- Familiarity with VmWare
- Experience with Bash/Shell scripting (CLi Tools)
- Terraform/Cloudformation (or other infrastructure automation
- Experience with Python
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef or Ansible)
- ELK stalk dashboard configuration
- Windows 2016 Server
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.