N-iX is looking for a Middle Front-end Engineer (Angular 2+) to join our team in Kyiv.
About the Client:
As an integrated supply chain event platform, solution provides data capture solutions that support cross-enterprise, logistical processes and connect employees. Clients rely on this solution or improve their logistics management at selected interfaces with individual system modules.
Main purpose of the Platform is the digitization, optimization and standardization of internal and external logistics processes as e.g. dispatch at supplier and delivery of goods from suppliers via distribution centers (X-Dock) to plants.
Web solution is created for the logistics manager in the office. The perfect counterpart to this are the logistics apps for the truck driver, the employee in the warehouse, at the goods receipt or at the gate. The apps for smartphones and tablets optimize the logistics process from A to Z - from ASN generation to dock and yard management. Using this product means that you are always informed about all logistical processes in real-time. Web application processes all information on the apps and prepares them clearly.
- Take a big role in the process of redesign UI applications
- Implement company products using Angular 2+ framework
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business -objectives relevant to UI tech
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing, and assisting with end-user documentation
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team
- 2+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Expert with Angular 2+ framework
- Tools: NPM, angular-cli, Webpack
- Previous experience with scalable cloud-based microservices architecture
- Intermediate+ English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more