N-iX is looking for a Middle Frontend Software Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Responsible for development and support of User Interface. Will focus on bugs to begin with.
- Expectation is that interface is as pixel perfect to design comps as possible.
- Building the new applications in Svelte.
- Comply with all Accessibility standards outlines in WCAG 2.0 AA and 501C.
- Peer review of all code
- Ensure performance is the same, or better when implementing solutions.
- P1 tickets resolved within 24 hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End software development
- Knowledge of Handlebars JS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Experience using common development tools: GIT, Bamboo, BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, Unix
- Experience working in Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with web and API development
- Strong analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to ramp up quickly and great team skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with testing philosophies such as TDD
- Familiarity leveraging several devops tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, Soasta, Datadog, Tealeaf, etc.
- Familiar with Node.js
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Possibility to join a team of professionals with 10+ years of experience
- Interesting project
- Challenging tasks
- Possibility to take part in creating and designing hardware and firmware from the scratch
- Flexible work schedule
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more