We are looking for a Full-Stack (React/Node.JS) Engineer to become a part of our development team.
Our mission is to create an environment where people can fully develop their potential, become successful and empowered to make more impact. Therefore, we focus on creating a friendly, challenging and well-balanced environment where you can grow and develop.
We expect candidate to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of our development team.
If you are excited to work on multiple technology stacks at once and grow as a full-stack engineer you're welcome to join our team.
- Design and implement solutions for front-end web applications and back-end services
- Maintenance of codebase, including bug fixes and refactoring
- Follow development best practices, including code reviews, testing, and documentation
- Follow best practices for continuous integration and deployment
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- 1,5+ years professional experience in full-stack Web applications
- Front-end experience using React.js
- Experience with Node.js development
- Understanding of OOP, algorithms, and design patterns
- Intermediate level of English
- AWS + serverless
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents