Our Client is a fast-growing and successful company at the forefront of the finance sector changing the face of modern finance forever.
Their concept is simple: creditworthy borrowers want a low-cost loan. Smart investors want a better return. Our Client matches them up and ensures everyone gets what they’re looking for.
Since its launch, the Company has become the UK's biggest peer-to-peer lending service in the UK.
The role is perfect for an ambitious and talented individual, who wants to make an impact from day one, using the latest Microsoft technology stack and other technologies as appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a .NET C# Developer to join a fun and hardworking team of Developers, QA, and Team Leads, who are going through an expansion phase to support the rapid growth of a business that has already lent over £1 billion to date.
• Part of a team of .NET Developers following Agile Development principles and working in Scrum Teams with a Product Manager and QA to deliver high-quality work in 2-week sprints
• Full-stack development, but the main focus is on the server-side
• JIRA to manage Development tasks, Confluence as a Wiki, Bitbucket (Git), MS Teams, Service Fabric, Splunk
• .NET (C#), .NET Core
• ASP.NET (MVC, Web API), LINQ
• Unit Testing (e.g. NUnit), Integration Testing, Dependency Injection (e.g. NSubstitute)
• Agile / Scrum
• Experience building highly scalable and available e-commerce systems
• Design code that adheres to the SOLID principles
• Good communications skills
• Degree educated or equivalent
• CI, Continuous Delivery, Build Automation
• Relational Database Technologies (ideally SQL Server 2012/2014), note we also have a DBA team
• Cloud-based development and delivery platforms (ideally Microsoft Azure)
• Financial services experience, but this is not essential as we will teach you what you need to know
Good to have:
• React, Ajax, CSS, HTML
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.