is looking for perspective and ambitious Middle Golang Engineer to join our team.
About the project
we’ll develop an integration module acting as a Web server, accepting RESTful requests from external systems, and calling Acronis RESTful API based on the internal logic we supply. Since the module will be sitting within our k8s cluster, common requirements are applied, such as supporting Prometheus metrics and alerts, certain code style and arch patterns, error handling etc. Postgres and Hashicorp Vault will be used for data persistency.
Our client is unified
data protection and cybersecurity, delivering cyber protection that solves safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges.
They offer antivirus, backup, disaster recovery, endpoint protection management solutions, and award-winning AI-based antimalware and blockchain-based data authentication technologies through a service provider and IT professional deployment models. These solutions protect data, applications, and systems in any environment.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, over 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, including 100% of the Fortune 1,000, trust them. Products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 40 languages.
- Design and implement company products using Golang
- Being able to come up with suggestions and solutions to potential issues and architectural decisions
The ideal candidate is also:
- 2+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Substantive knowledge of Golang programming language
- Experience with SOA/microservices
- Outstanding knowledge of Object-Oriented and Component-based design principles
- K8S experience
- Upper-intermediate English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders)
- Ansible deployment
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.