We are looking for a proactive and motivated iOS Engineer to join our growing team in N-IX.
The main product of the client company it’s Warehouse Management System, which reduces manual work by as much as 50% when it comes to delivery planning, warehouse activities and credit management. Its functionality covers all the aspects starting from the incoming warehouse processes up to outgoing processes and order confirmation.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good understanding of Swift
- Good UIKit understanding, building auto layout from code. SwiftUI is a plus.
- Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- SOLID, Refactoring techniques
- Experience in delivering complex software releases on tight schedules with high quality
- Experience in communicating with UX/UI, product management and QA to understand requirements, describe software product features and articulate technical designs
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Open minded and people-oriented
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Working in a highly proficient team of software engineers
- Develop and maintain apps for iOS, iPadOS and tvOS
- Daily work with the remote team on the client side, requirements and status communication
- Be awesome
- Project planning, taking part in software architecture design
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.