We are looking for perspective and ambitious iOS Engineer to join our team.
Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication systems for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the scala rider® Bluetooth line of devices, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then.
Today, the scala rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry level products to the most feature rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Refactor already existing code
- Guide team development efforts towards successful product delivery
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product, full involvement into Product Development
- Conduct design reviews and code reviews
- At least 2 year of experience in software development for iOS
- Good knowledge of Swift programming language
- Understanding of OOP and iOS design patterns
- Experience with Xcode, the ability to use debugging and profiling tools.
- Familiarity with UIKit, Core Data, and Core Bluetooth
- Experience with AutoLayout, Storyboards, and Xibs
- Experience with dependency managers (CocoaPods)
- Understanding of concurrency and experience with GCD
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with application distribution
- Understanding of Apple’s HIG
- A desire to write clean and readable code
- A desire to write unit tests
- Good spoken and written intermediate knowledge of English language
The ideal candidate is also:
- Has agile mindset and is a good team player;
- Possesses knowledge of computer science fundamentals which prevents him/her from reinventing the wheel;
- Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal technical solution and actual client needs.
- Understands the value of testing, quality, continuous integration, source control, and code reviews;
- Is able to analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.