N-iX is looking for a talented Java Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
As part of a backend development team for Boohoo, you will create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications by writing quality software code and, simultaneously, focusing on continual learning and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a software developer who has strong technical skills, a passion for quality and experience of creating and supporting large scale web/e-commerce applications. Our culture is fit for developers who excel in a fast paced, dynamic, DevOps environment and who relish the opportunity to further their career working as part of an industry leading organisation.
There are multiple opportunities inside Boohoo to work on totally new and greenfield projects, giving you autonomy and ownership of the work you produce! We work in small Squads/Tribes and are growing so much that we are carving out a brand new Boohoo Tech House in the heart of Manchester! Boohoo Group plc is a leading online fashion group, home to a portfolio of pure-play fashion brands, servicing fashion-conscious consumers globally. Our vision is to lead the fashion e-commerce market globally, in a way that delivers for our customers, people, suppliers, and stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop the essential enterprise integrations and applications that provide up to date and relevant data to various other systems and interfaces.
• Identify points for improvement within the team and task them accordingly.
• Respond quickly and intelligently to live environment issues.
• Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to design solutions and ensure that their needs are fulfilled to the best possible efficiency
• Mentor and guide other team members through pair programming and knowledge sharing.
• Confident with code review and providing feedback to other team members.
• Can act as lead developer on projects when required.
You will have expertise in the following:
• Spring Framework
• Apache Camel
An awareness or experience in the following is desirable:
• AWS technologies
• Lambda serverless
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds