The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies using our DevOps tools
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
Would be a plus:
- 3+ years of J2EE experience using an Ecommerce application framework
- Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, & micro-services
- Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with technical & business contacts
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo
- Experience with Hybris
- Knowledge of UI development and design principles
For over a decade, client dedicated development centers at N-iX have been enhancing R&D departments of a number of leading software companies and fast-growing tech start-ups. Currently, N-iX hosts over 35 dedicated teams ranging from 5 to 100 experts across our offices in Lviv (Ukraine) and Kyiv (Ukraine). The teams are an integral part of clients’ R&D. In some cases, they act as clients’ own R&D helping clients develop and launch new software products. The portfolio of clients ranges includes industry leaders as well as innovative fast growing tech companies across a variety of industries encompassing Fintech, Hospitality, Healthcare, Hi-Tech and Energy.