We are looking for a skillful Java full-stack engineer. A perfect candidate must be able to adjust to constant business change. Common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
About the client
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools, and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
We are collaborating on the solutions for the mobile operation, control, and maintenance of automated systems. The company’s products are designed for environments where downtime is a critical issue such as airports, warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing operations and power stations, water treatment facilities, or renewable energy farms. The solutions are used by global leaders in manufacturing, airport operations, and logistics, such as Honda North America, Toyota UK, Volkswagen, Boston Logan Airport, Allessa Chemie, Zalando, Baur, Brillux as well as many airports in Europe.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
- Implement company products using Java (Spring) framework
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team
- Decent knowledge of Java
- Understanding and experience with Spring
- Experience with cross-system communication (WS, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Asynchronous messaging (JMS, MQTT, AMQP)
- Experience with RDBMS, SQL
- Strong English communication skills
- Agile development practices
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.