We are looking for a skillful Java Full-Stack engineer. A perfect candidate must be able to adjust to constant business change. Common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
About the client:
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools, and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
About the Project:
Data Platform responsible for the acquisition, processing, condition evaluation, and accumulation of data in Data Lake, feeding and enabling ML/AI processing
- Decent knowledge of Java
- Understanding and experience with Spring
- Experience with cross-system communication (REST, GraphQL)
- Asynchronous messaging (Apache Kafka)
- Spring Data, PostgreSQL
- Cloud Technologies: AWS or other cloud providers, Docker, Kubernetes (EKS), RDS, S3
- Strong English communication skills
- Agile development practices
- Nice to have experience in apache parquet
Technologies stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Web Services (REST), PostgreSQL, JUnit, Maven, JS (React).
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.