Our Client offers a customer communication solution as an online service. It makes it possible to create business documents (e.g. invoices), send the documents through all major distribution channels like postal mail, email, electronic invoice hubs etc. It provides possibilities to implement advanced workflows with complex business rules that makes it easy for the customers to tailor each document uniquely for each recipient. It also provides an online document archive for the sent documents. All configurations are done in an easy to use web interface.
The Client’s solution is designed from the beginning to run on a cloud infrastructure and make use of the dynamic scaling possibilities it provides. It is a true cloud solution in the sense that it is just one large installation that should dynamically grow as the number of customers increase.
The Client is looking for a Middle Java Web Full Stack Developer that will become a member of the development team.
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Solid knowledge of Java 8
- Solid understanding of layered Web application architecture
- Solid understanding of Spring Core/Security and RDBMS/ORM/Hibernate
- Basic understanding of XML/SAX, SOAP, Ehcache, MongoDB;
- Basic understanding of Lucene/ElasticSearch;
- Experience with SVN & Jira;
- Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile methodologies and tools;
- Good communication skills in English – both written and spoken.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.