We are looking for Middle Android Engineer to join our team in Kyiv or Lviv office. Our mobile team supports all of the customer’s mobile apps, including iOS, iPad, Android with a mix of all native and hybrid app design. Features include eCommerce, ePro, KeepStock and scanning for onsite KeepStock support. The team works closely with Business and User Experience to develop the User Interface. The mobile team uses Swift for new feature iOS work, Objective-C support for IOS legacy features, and Kotlin for Android. The Mobile team also leads any production issues related to any of the apps. JIRA is used for development stories and bugs. Bitbucket/GiT used for version control.
Our client is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Customer's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to develop your talents and make a difference. The client is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
- Responsible for the development and support of customer’s apps.
- Will focus on bugs, to begin with.
- The expectation is that the interface is as pixel-perfect to design comps as possible.
- Comply with all Accessibility standards outlines in WCAG 2.0 AA and 501C.
- Peer review of all code
- Ensure performance is the same, or better when implementing solutions.
- P1 tickets resolved within 24 hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Expert in Kotlin
- Experience using common development tools: GIT, Fastlane, Bamboo, BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in AGILE
- Experience with app and API development
- Familiar with testing philosophies such as TDD
- Strong analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to ramp up quickly and great team skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity leveraging several DevOps tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, Soasta, Datadog, Teale
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.