About the client
Our client is the leading digital challenger to banks in the UK. They’ve spent the past 12 years building banking services that are fast, smart and simple and successfully competing with the high street banks. From introducing the first UK prepaid card in 2005 to becoming the first non-bank to offer a current account, our client has hit £10 billion in transaction volume and proved that it’s possible to be both profitable as well as pioneering.
About the project
You will work on the application services that are making payments using a wide range of UK and international standards, including BACS, FPS, SWIFT.
- Develop from scratch module responsible for making some financial decisions based on internal and external data providers.
- This position fits a graduate (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience with C# ASP.NET (4.6+), Visual Studio, WebAPI, WCF, Windows Services, Jenkins, Octopus, SVN/Git
- Experience with message queues: RabbitMQ, IBMQ, MassTransit, MSMQ, NServiceBus
- Testing experience, TDD, NUnit or MSTest
- Asynchronous programming (async/await in C#)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Intermediate level of English
- Methodical, attention to details
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.