With our project we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do we are continually looking for ways to do things better, in order to do that we’re scaling up our technology team — that’s where you come in! The company’s technology lscape is going through an exciting transition you have a great opportunity in helping define the foundations of a leading Fintech disruptor.
- Be an active member of the assigned technical team through effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders colleagues throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Ensure alignment with business priorities ensure that all software development is on schedule using the best coding techniques in our portfolio.
- Correction solution of software problems (individually in a team) to provide effective technological solutions.
- Follow a flexible methodology to provide consistent market-leading engineering solutions, working with, but not limited to, the following technologies; C #, ASP, Microservices, , AWS, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jira.
- Write logical pragmatic code, ensuring that it meets the goals, is effective scalable.
- Build maintain strong working relationships throughout the business, including between products, BA other key project stakeholders to assist in the smooth running of designated projects.
- Act in a manner that meets all applicable regulations, ensures compliance with the relevant processes.
- Identifies, evaluates, helps reduce any errors or risks in assigned projects.
- Proactively tag help plan work to improve the code base reduce technical debt.
- Development of in-depth knowledge of relevant project products, regulatory practices procedures, service stards, processing systems related to software engineering.
- Any other reasonable temporary duties responsibilities as required
- Qualifications experience: certified education /or confirmed programming experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry or a list of ted business environments, in particular an authorized FCA business, is a desirable but not required experience of C #, ASP.
- Experience with high-performance distributed systems will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of web interface technologies.
- Experience in Agile development environment.
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time priorities.
- Opportunity to develop yourself others.
- Proven analytics problem solving skills.
- Willingness ability to learn new technologies concepts.
- Ability to develop document processes
- Skills: analytical attention to detail, communication, ethics honesty.
- Operational implementation project implementation
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring comfy office
- Challenging tasks innovative projects
- Meetups events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events outsting parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, more.