We are looking for Middle .NET Engineer to join out team.
Our client is the world's leading auto retailer with ~150 dealerships specializing in high-end and premium cars. We are helping them in their digital transformation journey and running multiple projects for their IT department and their numerous subsidiaries.
The project is a web platform for searching, selling and managing information about car parts. The platform includes both the customer and admin side. It helps to maintain a store with different car parts, performing a lot of reports on parts usages, views, stock quantity, management of prices, etc.
We fully own already in a production system, maintain it, add new features, improve architecture and performance. Product Owner resides with the Team in Lviv. The team you will be working with includes a Lead .Net Engineer, .Net Engineers, React Engineers, QA Engineers, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Having 3+ years of experience in overall writing production software
- Strongly proficient in C#/.NET
- Having a concept of security best practices
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Familiar with Web API
- Producing Unit Tests along with your code as a habit
- Deep understanding of OOD, SOA, SOLID
- Experience working with dependency injection
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Confident in written and verbal communication in English
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more