N-iX is looking for experienced Middle .NET Engineer to join our new team in Kyiv office.
We started cooperation with a new customer in the field of FinTech. This is a huge online credit system, allowing customers to get a loan online within few minutes. The system is integrated with a variety of 3rd party services. They are actively working on improving existing components design and moving to .Net Core to improve microservice architecture and enter new levels of development. Will you join us?
As part of the team, you will be responsible for new feature development, writing unit tests, and active participation in the code review process. The development is mainly focused on new market requirements implementation, 3rd party providers integration, and performance optimization to address increasing load demands.
- 2+ years relevant development experience with C#
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / ASP.NET Core pipelines
- Familiar with .Net Core and Angular (7)
- DI frameworks: Autofac, .Net Core built-in, etc.
- Components interaction understanding – REST API, WCF, async interaction with message brokers
- ORM – Entity Framework and / or NHibernate
- Multi-threading implementation understanding
- Experience writing unit tests frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, Moq, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Relax zones
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more