Our client is an e-Learning company that provides accredited and tailored e-Learning solutions for professionals. The company is headquartered in London and sells training online to individuals, teams and organisations across a whole range of industries (worldwide clients includes: Prada, HPE, Value Retail, Alvanon, BMC, CSC, BSI ). The courses can be on a wide variety of subjects, from highly technical topics to soft skills.
As a Middle .NET Full Stack Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to work on new and existing applications that are of critical importance to the company, will design and implement new systems and features as well as modify existing systems.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Strong experience as a Full stack .NET Developer
• Strong experience with .NET Framework/.Net Core
• Strong experience with C#
• Strong experience with SQL
• Good experience with Angular
• Good experience with APIs such as SOAP and REST
• Good experience with Agile
• Good knowledge of Design patterns, SOLID design principals and Object- Oriented Design
• Experience with the Entity Framework
• Experience working in Azure based environments
• Experience with Ecommerce highly desirable
• Experience with TypeScript, LESS CSS desirable
• Design, implement, and support applications, services and APIs
• Produce documentation for internal and external API consumer
• Create automated unit and integration tests for verifying proper service behavior
• Support deployment of services onto our Azure infrastructure
• Work in teams or on one’s own with little supervision and can stay focused on the task(s)
• Prioritize multiple tasks, working in a fast-paced, start-up with a strong team
• Excellent verbal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with individuals, groups, or work teams to explain difficult technical issues
• Understands the importance of meeting deadlines while never losing sight of the quality of our products
• Driven to take ownership of applications, services and APIs. Constantly looking for ways to improve services to better support our customer’s requirements
• Passionate about code structure and reuse when designing features and planning for success
• Problem solver who can fix bugs and defects within our applications and can work well with our Quality team to deliver
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds