N-iX is looking for experienced Middle .Net Software Engineer willing to work in a highly professional working environment and join our new team in Lviv office.
Our client provides innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards that have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do and they are continually looking for ways to do things better. The company’s technology landscape is going through an exciting transition and you have a great opportunity in helping define the core foundations of a leading Fintech disruptor.
The goal is to help design and build performant and highly scalable solutions using the Microsoft stack and following SOLID principles.
- Be an active member of assigned tech team through effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders and colleagues throughout the project development lifecycle
- Ensuring alignment with business priorities and that all software development is delivered on schedule using coding best practices across our portfolio.
- Troubleshooting and solve software issues (by self and within team) to deliver effective technology solutions
- Follow agile methodology to deliver consistent market leading engineering solutions working with but not limited to the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Microservices, .Net Core, AWS, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jira.
- Write logical and pragmatic code ensuring it is fit for purpose, effective and scalable
- Build and maintain solid working relationships across the business, specifically across product, BA and other key stakeholders assigned to projects to assist with the smooth delivery of assigned projects
- Operate in a manner compliant with all applicable regulations, ensure relevant processes are followed.
- Identify, assess and help mitigate any bugs or risks across the projects assigned.
- Pro-actively flag and help plan work to improve the code base and reduce technical debt.
- Develop a strong knowledge of relevant 118118Money products, regulatory practices and procedures, service standards, processing and systems relating to software engineering
- Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree educated and/or proven coding experience
- Experience in a regulated industry or listed business environment, particularly an FCA authorised business, preferred but not required
- C#, ASP.Net experience
- Experience of highly performant distributed systems would be a plus
- Working knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to work independently, manage time and prioritize effectively
- Ability to develop self and others
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Ability to develop and document processes
- Attention to detail
- Ethics and integrity
- Operational and project delivery
- Relationship building
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- T Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping and more.