Our client delivers easy-to-use, online employee scheduling functions that allow you to keep up with availability, time-off requests, employee certifications and the daily roster. Message your team about the schedule or important store updates using the platform, or through email and text alerting. Plus, you and your staff will have access to the best customer care team ever.
It is the #1 rated employee scheduling app and is the fastest and easiest way to communicate about the work schedule or anything else!
It's one of the all-time highest grossing paid apps in the app store. This is real and profiting business. If you want to get a real product development experience for mobile there would be no better chance!
Looking for a Manual QA Engineer to test our main web workforce management system.
- Defining test plans and test cases, executing them, and reporting results
- Testing RESTful web services directly using tools such as Postman
- Testing web applications in a service oriented environment (SaaS)
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience writing automated tests and/or scripts is a plus
- Experience with testing RESTful web services using tools such as Postman
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced methodology such as Agile/Scrum
- At least Intermediate level of English knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.